Thursday, March 29, 2007

Updates

I was in Milwaukee for some baby showers, and here is my mom (Grandma), me, and my brother Glenn.

Here is my dad (Grandpa), me, and Glenn.


We went to visit the Gemeinhardt's in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. Here's little Thomas with a placemat on his head...such a cutie!!




Here is Adam with Thomas.




Adam's dad built this cradle for the baby. It is absolutely beautiful. Definitely an heirloom!! We just love it...we can't wait to have a baby to put in it!




Here I am at 33 weeks... feeling big but pretty good.


It has been a busy time for us Scheuer's! Since I last posted, we visited Greg, Shannon, and Thomas in the Cincy area, Adam spent 4 days in northern WI for a "MAN's Weekend" of drinking, eating, etc. with friends, I went to Milwaukee for 2 wonderful baby showers, my parents came to visit/deliver baby shower gifts/help around the house (HUGE help!!), and I finished up school until after the baby arrives. Whew!


Little Bean is doing great! We are at 35 weeks now. He or she remains very active... in fact we thought that my gallbladder may need to be removed because of pain I was having, but it turned out that Little Bean's very strong legs were pushing little feet into my gallbladder/liver area, causing a good deal of pain. Luckily, I'm still able to "encourage" the baby to move by applying some pressure in that area, relieving the pain. At the last OB appointment, the baby was measuring about a week bigger than normal, so we'll be having an ultrasound in mid-April to get a better idea of his or her size. If the baby looks like it's getting too big, I may need to deliver a little early...which sounds better and better with each passing day and restless night! But truly, we just want a healthy baby.


We hope that everyone is doing well! For those of you we saw over the past couple weeks, it was GREAT to see you and catch up. For those of you we missed, we hope that we can see you the next time! I'll try to post more often in the next few weeks... Adam will be in charge for awhile once Little Bean arrives. We'll try to get pictures up right away once he or she is here. Keep checking! Take care!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thomas is such a cutie, can't wait to see your bean!!! Take care