The other day, my friend (and future prom date/boyfriend/husband :)) Thomas came to visit with his mom, "Aunt" Shannon, who will be one of my godmothers. We had a great visit. Aunt Shannon took me for a walk while mommy cut the grass. I can't wait to see them again!
Can you see the stars in my eyes??
I went to the doctor on Tuesday for my 1 month check-up. I am growing by leaps and bounds. I now weigh 9 lbs, 10 oz and am 21.25 inches long. (That's 1/2 lb and 1/4 inch every week since my 1 week check-up!!) I guess you can say that I'm a healthy eater...I really like mom's milk!! Mom's arm muscles are really getting big! I also can hold my head up like a 4 month old. My mom and dad say that I'm an overachiever...whatever that means. The doctor thinks that I may have reflux, so we're trying Zantac. YUCK!! I do not find it very tasty, but I try to swallow it anyway. Finally, the doctor heard a faint heart murmur, but thinks that it will go away. I just went through a growth spurt and my heart needs a minute to catch up in size. Well, I need to go to bed now. Love you!
2 comments:
I have stars in my eyes after seeing you Ellie!! By the way does this Thomas fella have proper credentials and references before you start making any plans??? Perhaps dad should check that out. You are georgeous and I miss you. I'm glad we got to see each other Thursday night. I love you.
I think more importantly, we need to know what kind of career plans this Thomas fellow has? He needs to support Ellie in the manner to which she has become accustomed (since she's already fighting off paparazzi!). She's so cute, I can't wait to meet her in person. If we're lucky, you're visit to Milwaukee, and the date that Amy is getting married will coincide somehow! Lots of love!
Post a Comment