Tuesday, July 10, 2007

2 months old!!

I love my Bumbo chair!!

Four generations of Sobieski women

Same pic from above, but sideways!


Brett, Kate, and me


The Scheuer kids just love my doggy Brewer. He's so good with little people!

Elsiana and I sharing Grandma's lap.

Isaiah teaching me the "Little Red Wagon" song...I love it!


Me, mom, and her friends Alana and Heather


Hmmm...I don't have a temper.

Go Badgers!


Me and Meg



Happy baby!

My shy, relaxed smile





The Scheuer/Wobick clan at Daddy's baseball game. He hit a double for me and scored 3 runs! Yeah Daddy!

Me and Uncle Glenn. He knows how to make me smile!

Most of the above pictures are from my first trip to Wisconsin. I had a great time in the Dells area, Madison, and Milwaukee. It was nice to meet so many new people and see so much family. I sure do miss everyone! Mom and Dad are going to try to visit Wisconsin more often because I enjoyed it so much!

I went to the doctor today for my 2 month check-up. I gained 2 lbs (now I'm 11 lbs., 10 oz.) and grew 1 inch (now I'm 22 1/4 inches), which is in the 75%. Not too shabby! The nurses were being so nice to me, but then they gave me 4 shots! That really hurt! I screamed and cried, but Daddy held me and I fell right to sleep. I know that I need those shots, but do they have to hurt so much?! I'll post again in a few weeks! XOXO, Ellie






No comments: