Oh Ellie, you are so adorable! Happy 3 month birthday. Brian and I saw a little baby this weekend who was just about a week younger than you, but you are WAY cuter! Love that bumbo chair picture!
Who is this adorable little creature? I miss you so much Ellie, soon I'll get to give you a great big hug and so many kisses you can't count them all!!!! I'm glad that Oliver and Brewer are keeping guard of the house for you, and that Brewer helps with Tummy time. A girl can never have enough attention!!! Love you
2 comments:
Oh Ellie, you are so adorable! Happy 3 month birthday. Brian and I saw a little baby this weekend who was just about a week younger than you, but you are WAY cuter! Love that bumbo chair picture!
Who is this adorable little creature? I miss you so much Ellie, soon I'll get to give you a great big hug and so many kisses you can't count them all!!!! I'm glad that Oliver and Brewer are keeping guard of the house for you, and that Brewer helps with Tummy time. A girl can never have enough attention!!! Love you
Post a Comment