Friday, November 30, 2007

6 month pictures...finally!










Things are going great! At my 6 month check-up, I was 14 lbs, 8 oz and 24.5 inches long, which only puts me in the 25%, but I'm proportional and still quite chunky!! I'm so happy and I can't stop smiling and giggling. I am still getting around via rolling, but I can also "crawl" backwards. I love my fruits and veggies...I am an excellent eater. We had a great Thanksgiving...we all have a lot to be thankful for! We are looking forward to Christmas and being able to spend it with our family! I hope to see many of you over the holidays! Love, Ellie

3 comments:

Kate said...

Great pictures! It was really good to see you guys last week!

Anonymous said...

Your eye lashes are getting long, you smile is getting bigger, and you are getting cuter, if that's possible. Miss you Love G Ma W

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those are the sweetest pictures!!! She is such a poser. America's Next Top Model, here comes Ellie!