Tuesday, March 03, 2009

New pictures

Daddy did a great job putting up our new tile backsplash.

The kitchen is really coming together!

The baby wanted some of my banana.


I love giving Brewer hugs! He loves it too, by his smile!



I took a cucumber for a walk in the stroller. Of course it had to wear a mitten as a hat, silly!




Bedtime with Nana, Papa, and Daddy. I'm snuggled in the corner.





Showing off the P.J.s that Nana Wobick made for me!






A family photo







Mommy's belly sure is getting big! Just a few more weeks until I get to meet my brother or sister!





























SOOOO sleepy!!











Peek-a-boo!













That's my "silly face".












Elmo can wear the bunny ears, but I don't want to!














Snuggling with my friends after a nap.
















I can finally have pig tails!!
















1 comment:

mipackerfan said...

Does Ellie know about VeggieTales? There is a silly cucumber, named Larry, that she would like.
It's good seeing pictures of you all!