Very nice picture of your tummy. I bet you can't wait for that little one to get here:). We're anxious too. Glad to see you had a wonderful Easter. See you in about 6 weeks:).
I was hoping you would do the Easter Egg again!!! It is so cute! What did Ellie think? She is adorable in that dress and she is growing up so fast, I can't believe how quickly she changes. All of our love, mom & dad
4 comments:
Very nice picture of your tummy. I bet you can't wait for that little one to get here:). We're anxious too. Glad to see you had a wonderful Easter. See you in about 6 weeks:).
God bless,
Heather
When are you going to crack that egg?!
That is sure some Easter Egg. Love the family picture taken on Easter. We look forward seeing you all. Love, Mom
I was hoping you would do the Easter Egg again!!! It is so cute! What did Ellie think? She is adorable in that dress and she is growing up so fast, I can't believe how quickly she changes. All of our love, mom & dad
Post a Comment