Wow! Has it really been over a month since I last updated this?? I guess we've been busy... Since the last posting, baby Thomas was born on July 24, 2006 (which also happens to be our anniversary!) He is SO cute! Shannon and Greg are both doing well and will be great parents!! We also made it to the Ohio State Fair in Columbus, and a day-trip to Cleveland to explore. Last weekend Adam met his brother Tim in Cleveland and they went to the Wisconsin-Bowling Green game. They had a great time and Wisconsin had a great win.
Adam holding Thomas...
Me holding Thomas...
Adam in front of the butter sculpture at the Fair.
My favorite part of the fair- the PIGS!! This poor mama pig was worn out!
And here is the runt, in a corner, under a heat lamp. So cute! I could've watched them all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment