Thursday, September 13, 2007

4 months and trip to Niagara Falls, Canada

Horseshoe Falls

Laughing in the grass in the park by the Niagara River


Looking at the sky with Mommy


The view from our hotel room


Happy baby at the Butterfly Conservatory

The Niagara River at the Whirlpool


Me and Daddy before going to the Journey Behind the Falls

Rainbow at the Falls


I love Canada!! (Ay!)

Whadda mean I can't play with the butterflies??

My first time in the pool. Definitely not the last though, I loved it!!

Yummy cereal!

So, I've been really busy since my last post. I had my first airplane trip with Mommy (we went to Wisconsin for a funeral), I got 2 of my bottom teeth (at only 16 weeks), I started cereal (because I started waking up once or twice during the night again to eat...Mommy wasn't too excited about seeing me at 1am and 4 am!), and I went to Niagara Falls, Canada and back to Milwaukee. Whew! I am changing every day. I laugh a lot, eat a lot, and smile a lot. At my 4 month check-up I weighed 13 lbs. and was 23.5 inches long. I also survived my first cold. Not fun, but I'm sure it is just the first of many. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm pretty excited about football season starting! Go Badgers, Brewers, and Packers!

Bunches of love,
Ellie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You busy, busy girl. I'm glad that some of that traveling was to see me, and that some was to relax. Looks like the cereal is a hit. The pictures from Niagra are wonderful.

Kate said...

Hi Ellie-girl! You are too cute for words! Your mommy and daddy won't tell you this but it's OK if you like the buckeyes too! Just don't become a Michigan fan, then we'll have issues!