Friday, October 19, 2007

Assorted pics

Me and Auntie Jenni
Me and Eric
Me, Kate, Brett, and Logan
An Ellie Sandwich with Grandma and Grandpa Scheuer
4 out of the 5 Scheuer granddaughters...Sarah, me, Elsiana, and Kate with Grandma
Brewer ridin' in style in Uncle Steve's car!

Sometimes I just need a nap!
C.J. does a great job holding me!
Grandma Wobick and I Logan playing with me under a floor gym


Me and Mommy after bath time
Uncle Ernie and Aunt Marlene came to visit this past August. We had lots of fun!
Me and Grandpa Wobick



You call these tasty treats "mushed carrots"??!! GIVE ME MORE!!
Tummy time
Bundled up like a baby Eskimo before a walk with Daddy and Brewer
In my favorite squirrel outfit...yes, I have several. Mommy seems to buy any squirrel outfit she finds for some reason!
Hi everyone! I was 5 months old on the 7th of October. No major changes to report. I am so close to crawling. Mommy and Daddy had better Ellie-proof the house soon, or they'll be scrambling when I get my wheels. I can roll from 1 end of the room to another if they let me, so I guess I can get into stuff now if I wanted to! We went to Wisconsin last week for Mommy's cousin Amy's funeral. It was very sad. She was only 37 years old and had just lost her own baby, Neil, while she was 7 months pregnant with him. They are both up in heaven now, but we really miss them here. May they rest in peace.





3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh Ellie! Look at those cheeks! Those are some seriously squishable cheeks! I can't wait to see how big you've gotten!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie! You are getting SO big! I need to get up there asap and give you a big kiss. It looks like you don't get too many kisses. ;) Tell your mommy and daddy hello. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie, I'm in Ellie Belly withdrawal. I saw you 2 weekends in a row, and I need a baby fix. You are too cute!!! (The squirrel stuff is almost as cute as you.) Love Gma W