Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy 2008!!





I learned how to give kisses in December.



Go Packers! We'll get 'em next year.


My first Christmas present!!






Me and my noble canine.





Thomas and me playing.

I love the swings!! Wheee!



Well, it's been awhile since I have posted. I now have 4 teeth (all on the bottom) and just this morning I began to crawl forward. (I've had the backwards crawl mastered for a long time, now I want to see the world head on!) As you can see, I'm a very happy, giggly, and smiley baby. I'm also a big ham for the camera. It was nice being able to go to WI for Christmas, even if it was a short trip.
Daddy was promoted to group leader at work. It will mean a little more travel, but I'm still small enough to fit in his suitcase, so I think I'll be going with him! It's a great accomplishment for him, especially since he's so young (even though he seems super old to me!). Well, I hope that everyone is doing well. I hope that people are still checking my blog. I love messages!
Love, Ellie-Belly

3 comments:

Barbie said...

aww jill she is adorable. Glad you guys had a good holiday!

Anonymous said...

Precious Ellie!!! I miss you so much. Tell your mommy and daddy to bring you down for a visit. I can't wait to see you crawl and Thomas would love to show his new toys from Christmas. Hugs and kisses from Aunt Shannon and family.
Oh, and tell you mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kim said...

I love that smile!!! She looks like a lot of fun, and I hope she enjoyed the Packer/Giants game (the Packers really should've won, we all know!!).