Monday, February 04, 2008

2 posts in 2 weeks....watch out!

Mommy and Daddy went to New Orleans for a few days while Grandma and Grandpa Wobick stayed with me in Columbus. We all had a good time!! Here is a picture of a steamboat on the Mississippi River.

A beautiful day in NOLA.


Trees in City Park, New Orleans.

Mommy and Daddy walked and trolleyed down St. Charles and Magazine Street in New Orleans to see all the beautiful houses and little shops and restaurants.


An example of a balcony on Decatur Street decked out for Mardi Gras

Jackson Square in front of St. Louis Cathedral.

Mommy and Daddy in Jackson Square.

I love bath time. Oliver likes to help, too.


Here I am, mid-crawl!


Another random house in New Orleans.

I went for my 9 month check-up today. All is well. I am 16 lbs., 7 oz. (10-25%) and 26.5 inches (25%). I recently had a virus and a rash, but that has cleared up...thank goodness. (I refuse to be photographed with rashes!) Mommy and Daddy loved N.O. Daddy had a conference there, so they went down early and "partied hard" (staying up til 11 pm and sleeping in til 8 am...I guess that's partying hard?!) I had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Wobick. I was fussy at times, but that's cuz I was a little sick and it seems like my top teeth are trying to poke through. I hope everyone's doing well. Happy Ground Hog's Day and Valentine's Day!

Love, Ellie


No comments: