Whaddya mean I can't have a pony?!
Checking out Worthington's new HazMat firetruck.
Yesterday I took 4 steps, then realized what I was doing and immediately sat down. But tonight I found my self-confidence and there's no stopping me now!! It's my coolest trick yet and all the neighbors have been cheering me on! I had to be walking before our vacation because I hear it's fun to take long walks on the beach. We're going to Frankfort, MI for the next week, with a stop in Greenville to see Jeff and Grace and their family. We can't wait. Brewer even gets to go! We'll let you know all about our adventures when we return. Love, Ellie
3 comments:
Hooray for Ellie! Walking is so much fun! Now you can really get into mommy's and daddy's stuff. When you come down to visit next time, I'll teach you how to run. Love,
Thomas
Congratulations Ellie! Elsiana didn't walk until she was 20 months! You're way ahead of the game:)!
Love,
Aunt Heather
Ellie is just TOO darn cute...one of these days, we'll get to see her in person again, then Alex will have someone else to stare at (other than Siona!). BTW, Alex is officially 6 months old now, and has been eating cereal/fruit/veg for about a month now. The boy can make a mess, I tell you! :) Stay cool and love to everyone! Kim
Post a Comment