Here is a photo of the Scheuer Christmas at Steve and Heather's house. It is clearly "present time"!!
Here is Adam modeling his new tool belt with his trusty sidekick, Brewer.
Here is Brewer begging for a belly rub on Christmas.
We were very fortunate to be able to go home for a few days over Christmas. It was very busy and we never have enough time to spend with everyone, but it was a lot of fun!
As for baby news... Adam and I went out to eat and watch the Packers/Vikings game the Thursday night before Christmas. After a very tasty meal of chicken wings and raspberry lemonade, I felt the baby move for the first time! I'm not sure whether the baby was cheering for the Packers, telling me how much he or she enjoyed the wings, or both. Either way, it was VERY exciting and sort of strange. Since then, the baby has been moving all over the place, just reminding me that he or she is very much there! (I swear that child thinks my bladder is a punching bag...still pretty humorous to me, but it may not be so funny anymore in a few weeks! :) ) Adam and I are looking forward to when he'll be able to feel the baby, too. Just another reminder of this amazing miracle!
Happy New Year!!
2 comments:
Next year, you'll be able to put the little bean (once safely asleep)under the tree too. That is a great picture, and Jebadiah looks great (you must not remember some of our trees here at home)
Merry Christmas! I have to say, yall are the only folks I know that name your Christmas tree! But I love your spirit!! We can't wait to see you. Love you all!
Post a Comment