Wednesday, April 25, 2007

39 Week Update

Hello everyone! I think I have hit that "miserable" point in pregnancy. Swollen feet, inability to sleep at night, feeling stretched to the MAX, etc. Adam and I went to the doctor today, and there is a tentative end point in sight. If I have not gone into labor on my own by May 3rd (Little Bean's due date), I have the OPTION, if I so choose, to be induced at 8 pm that night. Let's hope for something before then!! I am 1.5-2 cm dilated, so we're making progress. I want to say thank you for everyone's kind thoughts and prayers for us! We'll keep updating as things progress....hopefully!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, you need to do lots and lots of squats!! ;) Good luck and don't forget to call us when baby Bean has made his/her entrance into the world. We love you!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some rest this weekend. Dad is already packed!! We will bring Brewer a treat when we come. Can't believe that the last week is here!! Love you all lots. Mom W