Friday, August 29, 2008

The last few days of summer...

My first popsicle!

I love getting messy!


Daddy's feet are fun to walk on!

Mommy and me. Do you like the big scrape on my head? It was chair vs Ellie, and the chair won.


My fluffy cat Carley


I am messy and pooped...the sign of a great day! (She then fell asleep in her high chair!)

I try to be gentle with the kitties.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't have too many dealings with the chair, you're too cute. I can remember when your mom would "eat" like you are now, more on the chair than in the belly, (what a diet plan). Your are growing so fast, I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I should have proof read my post, sorry about the spelling/grammer.

mipackerfan said...

With a Grandma Bobbie, Aunt Fatime, and cousin Katherine all being left-handed, we love seeing Ellie using her left hand. Still way too early to tell, though.